Internal Rules of Procedure
The rules of internal order are determined in accordance with the Civil Law of the Republic of Latvia and generally accepted norms of behavior in society.
- The event organizer is responsible for the conduct and content of the event.
- Visitors are personally responsible for their belongings.
- The visitor assumes full material responsibility for the material damage caused to SIA “Dzintaru koncertzāle”.
- Visitors may enter the Dzintari Concert Hall only by presenting an appropriate entrance ticket or invitation. The entrance ticket or invitation must be kept until the end of the Event.
- The visitor must sit only in the place specified in the ticket or invitation and, upon the request of SIA “Dzintaru koncertzāle” employees, must show the entrance ticket or invitation.
- Visitors must follow the instructions of SIA “Dzintaru koncertzāle” employees.
- Visitors are prohibited from:
- arriving under the influence of alcohol and/or psychotropic substances;
- bringing food or drinks in glass containers, plastic bottles, tin cans;
- bringing sharp objects, weapons;
- to smoke in the auditorium and in non-smoking areas;
- it is forbidden to bring food and drinks purchased on the territory into the audience hall;
- bringing photo and video cameras;
- photographing or filming the event without coordination with the Event organizer;
- attending the Event in inappropriate clothing (swimsuit, beach slippers, beach shorts, etc.);
- bringing in animals;
- entering with bicycles and roller skates;
- bringing personal folding chairs.
8. Employees of SIA “Dzintaru Concert Hall” have the right to expel a visitor from the territory of Dzintaru Concert Hall for non-compliance with internal rules.